- The report Setup page allows to you select the type of report that you want, to select the time span for the report and to filter the results in several different ways. After you have run the report you will be given the option to save the update report so that you or other people can run it it the future.
To run a new report:
- Open the reports page by clicking the Reports link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the new report (+) icon at the top right of the report page. The report Setup page will be opened.
- Select the report type and the time period that you require. Note that the start and end date fields will only be enabled if the Timeframe is set to Custom.
- If you wish to filter the report results by project, click on the Project link at the left hand side of the page. You can select projects by clicking the all projects checkbox or by clicking on individual projects. If a single project is selected you will be shown the option of filtering the results by milestone.
- To filter the report results by ticket status, state or priority, click the Status link at the left of the page and select the required options.
- You can select results by tag. Click the Tags link on the left of the page and select the tags that you require by clicking them.
- Results can be filtered by user by clicking the Users link at the left of the page and selecting individual users and/or the Not Assigned option.
- When you have set all of the report options that you require, run the report by clicking the run report button on the panel at the left of the page. The report output will be shown.
Once the report has been run you will be given the option to save it.
To save the report:
- Click the save report button at the bottom left of the report page. The Save Report dialogue will be shown.
- Enter a suitable name for the report in the Report Name field of the dialogue.
- You can opt to make the report public or private by setting the make report private option. If the report is made public, any user with access to the relevant projects will be able to view it.
- Save the report by clicking the save button. The saved report will be shown in the My Reports section of the All Reports panel at the left of the page.
- Report Overview
- Create and run a new Timesheet report
- Export the output of a report
- Run an existing report
- Edit an existing report
- Delete a report