To create a new project:
- Open the project administration page by clicking the Admin link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Open the new project page by clicking the create project icon at the top right of the page.
- Give your project a Display Name, this is required and will be used whenever the project name appears on screen
- Give your project a URI name, this is required and will be used in all the project URL links
- All of the other fields in the new project page are optional. These values can be can be set when creating the project or configured as required later.
- Click the save button to create the project. A success message will be shown at the top of the page to confirm that the project has been created.
Permissions Required: Admin users only
- Project Overview
- Administration Overview
- Set user access to a project.
- Set a project auto tag
- Set a project to accept incoming email
- Set the default assigned user for a project
- Close a project
- Delete a project