To dismiss notifications:
- Open the notifications page by clicking on the notifications () icon on the menu bar at the top of the page or by clicking on the Notifications link in the My Tickd menu in the left panel of the Overview page.
- The first notification is selected by default. You can select other notification by clicking the a link in the notification list in the left panel on the page.
- To dismiss the notification, click on the tick ( ) button at the top right of the notification. The notification will be dismissed and the next one selected.
Notifications will be dismissed automatically if you open the relevant ticket milestone or project, acknowledge the note or reply to the notification.
- Notification Overview
- View Notifications
- Reply to a notification
- Update your Notification settings.
- Add a note to a ticket by email
- Set a project to accept incoming email