Administrator users can define up to three timesheet categories, which will appear as columns in users’ timesheet entries. The values defined for each category will appear in the dropdown for the field and can be selected by the user.
To update timesheet settings:
- Open the admin projects page by clicking the Admin link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Open the Timesheet Settings page by clicking the Timesheet link in the Admin menu in the left panel.
- Enter the names of the required categories in the category fields.
- Click the save settings button to save the updates you have made to the field names.
- Click the Category fields tab at the top of the page.
- Category values can edited by updating the values shown.
- New category values can be added by clicking add another button for the field and entering the value in the new field.
- Category values can be deleted by clicking the (cross) icon at the right of the field.
- Save your changes to the category fields by clicking the save fields button at the bottom of the page.
Required Permissions: Administrator only