You can export the output of a report as a pdf, spreadsheet or as an email message.
To export a report result:
First, run the report
- Open the reports page by clicking the Reports link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Existing reports are listed in the All Reports panel at the left side of the page.
- Click on the link for the required report to run it.
Export as spreadsheet:
To export the result as a spreadsheet, click the export results as a spreadsheet button at the top of the report output below the report header. A spreadsheet file (.xls) will be created and downloaded automatically.
Export as pdf:
To create a pdf of the report output, click the export results as pdf button at the top of the report. A new browser tab will be opened with the report results shown as a pdf. Note that if there are a lot of results on the report, it may take a few seconds to generate the pdf. The pdf is not saved automatically, but you can save it to a file by using the save option on your browser.
To send the report results as an email message:
- Click the @ send results by email button at the top of the report output. This will open the Report Emailer Dialog.
- The dialog shows a preview of the email message and a list of Tickd users that you can select as recipients.
- You can add users to the recipient list for the email by clicking on them. The user list can be filtered by entering a value in the filter field.
- If you want to send the email to additional recipients who are not Tickd users you can enter a comma delimited list of users in the Also send to these emails field.
- To send the email, click the Send button. A success dialog will be shown to confirm that the email has been sent.