To enter or update your timesheet entries:
- Open your Timesheet page by selecting the Timesheet item in your user menu at the top right of any page, or by clicking Timesheet in the My Tickd menu at the left of the Dashboard Overview page.
- Entries for the current week are shown by default. You can select any other week in your timesheet history on the Timesheet History panel at the right of the page.
- To add an entry, expand the section for the current day by clicking the arrow icon at the right of the section (The last day shown on the page is expanded by default).
- Click the add event button to add entries and complete the required fields. The To and From fields are mandatory and you must select at least one value from the dropdown fields.
- Fields that have already been entered can be updated by editing the values or deleted by clicking the (cross) icon at the right of the field.
- When you have made your changes, click the save day button for the days entries.
- If there are any issues with the values you have entered, the problem fields will be highlighted and a validation dialogue shown.
To save time when filling in your timesheet is possible to copy entries that you have already entered for previous days in the week.
To copy from existing entries:
- Click the copy from button shown below the entries for the day (This will only be shown if there are entries which can be copied).
- Select the entries that you wish to copy by clicking the checkbox at the right of the entry.
- When you have selected the required entries, click the done button to copy the fields.
Required Permissions: Any user can update their own timesheet.