Users with manager access to a project can grant access to users who are not currently Tickd users. A new Tickd user will be created with access to the project and an email message will be sent to the user with an invitation to join the project, and a temporary password that they can use to log on for the first time.
To grant access to an outside user:
- Open the project page by clicking on the project on the dashboard page or by selecting the project in the Projects menu at the top of the page.
- Open the Project Users page by clicking the manage project users icon at the top right of the project page. Existing project users are listed.
- Click the invite user link at the top right of the page to open the Invite a New User dialogue.
- Enter the user’s email address, a message that you want to include in the email invitation and set the level of access.
- Click the invite user button. A Tickd user will be created and an invitation email sent to the user.
Permissions required: Manager access to the project.