Users with manager access to a project can grant other users access to the project.
To give an existing users access to a project:
- Open the project page by clicking on the project on the dashboard page or by selecting the project in the Projects menu at the top of the page.
- Open the Project Users page by clicking the manage project users icon at the top right of the project page. Existing project users are listed.
- Click the add users link at the top right of the page to open the add Add Existing Users dialogue. Users that do not already have access to the project are listed.
- Click on users that you want to add to the project and select the level of access you want them to have.
- Click the add users button. The added users will be shown on the project page and will now have access to the project.
Permissions required: Manager access to the project.
- Project User Overview
- Project Overview
- Set user access to a project.
- Set a user’s access to projects
- Grant a user who is not currently a Tickd user access to a project.
- Change a user’s access level to a project.
- Remove a user from a project.