It is possible to inactivate users. This is often a better option than deleting a user because the user and all of the data associated with it is retained and the user can be reactivated in the future.
To inactivate a user:
- Open the admin projects page by clicking the Admin link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Open the Users admin page by clicking the Users link in the Admin menu in the left panel. A list of all open users us shown. To filter the user list, enter a value in the filter field at the top right of the list.
- Click the required user to open the user details page.
- Click the Access tab at the top of the user page.
- Set the value of Active to “No”
- Save the change by clicking the save button. The user updated message will be shown to confirm that the user details have been saved.
Required Permissions: Administrator only