If you require user access to a Tickd project, but don’t have a login, you can request access by clicking the Request an Invite link on the Tickd login page. If you already have a login for another project in the Tickd account you should ask a project manager or a Tickd administrator to grant your login access to the project.
To request user access to a Tickd project:
- Navigate to the URL of the Tickd account on your browser. You will see the Tickd login page.
- Click the Request an invite link on the login form.
- Enter the user display name that you want to user for your login and the email address that you want to use as your username.
- Click the Request an Invite button to make your request.
- If a Tickd administrator approves your request you will be sent an email with the name of the project to which you have been granted access and a temporary password you can use for your first login. You should change this password to one that is easier to remember the first time you log in (See: Updating your password).
- Updating your password
- Forgot your password
- Grant an existing user access to a project
- Grant a user who is not currently a Tickd user access to a project.
- Accept a user access request
- Reject a user access request
- Project User Overview