To reject a user access request:
- Open the admin projects page by clicking the Admin link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Open the user access requests page by clicking on the User Access Requests link in the Admin menu at the left hand side of the page. The page shows a list of the outstanding access requests with the user display name and email address shown for each user.
- Select one or more users by clicking them.
- Select the delete option in the Please choose an option select control.
- Click the apply button to remove the access request.
Permissions Required: Administrator Only
- Administration Overview
- Accept a user access request
- Grant a user who is not currently a Tickd user access to a project.
- Grant an existing user access to a project.
- Set user access to a project.
- Set a user’s access to projects