You can reply directly to notifications in Tickd. If you receive an email notification for a ticket, you can also reply to the notification by replying to the email. Your reply will be added to the ticket as a note.
To reply to notifications in Tickd:
- Open the notifications page by clicking on the notifications ( ) icon on the menu bar at the top of the page or by clicking on the Notifications link in the My Tickd menu on the left side of the Overview page.
- Select the required notification by clicking on it in the list in the left panel.
- Enter your reply in the Reply field in the right panel.
- If you want to update the ticket state, priority or assigned user, you can set the new values in the select fields below the reply field.
- Click the update ticket button to save your reply. The reply will be added to the ticket as a note, and the notification will be automatically dismissed.
- Notification Overview
- View Notifications
- Dismiss Notifications
- Update your Notification settings.
- Add a note to a ticket by email
- Set a project to accept incoming email