If the Auto Tag is set for a project, the tag will be added to all tickets created in that project. The tag will not be automatically added to existing tickets or tickets moved from other projects.
To set a project Auto Tag:
- Open the admin projects page by clicking the Admin link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the required project to open the project page.
- Click the Auto Tag tab at the top of the page.
- Add the tag text to the Auto Tag field. Tags should be in plain text and cannot contain spaces. If you want to add more than one auto tag you can enter a list of tags separated by spaces.
- Click the save button to set the auto tag. A success message will be shown confirming that the project has been updated.
Permissions Required: Admin users only