A user with Administrator permissions can grant any user access to any project. Permissions can be set for a user in the user administration page as described here and can be set for the project in the project administration page. Users with manager access to projects can also set user access to these projects.
To set a user’s access to projects:
- Open the admin projects page by clicking the Admin link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Open the Users admin page by clicking the Users link in the Admin menu in the left panel. A list of all open users us shown. To filter the user list, enter a value in the filter field at the top right of the list.
- Click the required user to open the user details page.
- Click the Projects tab link. A list of all projects is shown, with a set of radio buttons for the level of access. The list of projects can be filtered by entering a value in the Project Filter field at the top of the list.
- Click the radio buttons to make the required changes to user access.
- Click the save user button to save the changes that you have made. A User updated success message will be shown at the top of the page to confirm that the changes have been saved.
Note that when a user has has open assigned tickets in a project the No Access radio button will be disabled. You will have to reassign the tickets before removing the user’s access.
Permissions Required: Admin users only
- Administration Overview
- Project User Overview
- Set user access to a project.
- Grant an existing user access to a project
- Change a user’s access level to a project.
- Remove a user from a project.
- Grant a user who is not currently a Tickd user access to a project.