If a default milestone is set for a project, tickets created for that project will have the milestone set as the default value. Note that if you create a ticket on the milestone page, the default value will be that milestone and not the project default.
To set a project default milestone:
- Open the admin projects page by clicking the Admin link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the required project to open the project page.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Select the required milestone in the Default Milestone field.
- Click the save button to set the default milestone. A success message will be shown confirming that the project has been updated.
Permissions Required: Admin users only