A user with Admin permissions can assign any user to any project. Permissions can be set for a project in the project administration page as described here and can be set for a user in the user administration page. Users with manager access to projects can also set user access to these projects.
To set user access to a project:
- Open the admin projects page by clicking the Admin link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the project link to open the required project admin page.
- Click the Users tab link. A list of all users is shown, with a set of radio buttons for the level of access.
- The list of all users may be long. It is possible to filter the users displayed by entering all or part of the user name in the filter field at the top of the list.
- Click the radio buttons to make the required changes to user access.
- Click the save button to save the changes that you have made. A Project updated success message will be shown at the top of the page to confirm that the changes have been saved.
Note that when a user has has open assigned tickets in a project the No Access radio button will be disabled. You will have to reassign the tickets before removing the user’s access.
Permissions Required: Admin users only