An Admin user can update the notification settings for any user. If you do not have admin permissions, you can update your own notification settings.
To update a user’s notification settings:
- Open the admin projects page by clicking the Admin link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Users menu item in the Admin menu shown at the left panel.
- Click the link for the user you wish to update.
- Click the Notifications tab link on the user details page.
- Update the notification settings as required.
- Click the save user button to save the changes to the user settings, A message will be shown confirming that the user settings have been saved.
Settings for Project Activity, Milestone Activity, Ticket Activity and Custom Fields Activity are grouped together on the page. If the All Enabled checkbox had been checked all the settings in the group will be set to Yes. If the checkbox is unchecked the settings under each header can be set separately.
Permissions required: Admin Only