You can edit the name of an existing milestone if you have manager access to the project or are the milestone creator.
To edit the name of an existing milestone:
- Open the milestone by clicking on the milestone link shown on the project page.
- Click the edit this milestone ( cog ) icon at the top right of the main section of the page. This will open the Edit Milestone dialogue.
- Update the value shown in the Milestone Name field.
- Click the update button. The milestone name will be updated to the new value.
Permissions Required: manager permissions to the project or milestone creator.
- Milestone Overview
- Creating milestones
- Closing a milestone
- Reassign a milestone to a new project
- Update a milestone goal date
- Set a milestone autotag
- Deleting a milestone