Users with Admin access to Tickd can view and edit integrations.
To view existing integrations:
- Open the Admin section by clicking on the Admin link in the top menu of any page.
- Click the Integrations link in the Admin menu on the left of the page to open the Add Integrations page.
- The add integrations page shows the available integration types that can be set up. For details about setting up integrations, see Integrate with Slack, Configure GitLab Integration, Configure GitHub integration, Integrate with Bitbucket
- To view existing integrations, click the Integrations List icon at the top right of the page. By default, the integration list page shows a list of all active integrations.
- To filter the list of integrations shown, enter all or part of the integration name into the filter field at the top right of the page.
- To view inactive integrations, click the Inactive tab at the top of the page.
To edit an integration:
- To update an existing integration, open the integration list page and click on the integration name.
- Update the editable configuration settings as required. The settings shown will depend on the integration type. Some values are not editable (e.g. URL). To update these, you will need to delete the integration and create a new one with the required settings.
- Click the save button to complete the update. A success message will be shown to confirm that the update has been saved.
Deletion of an integration is permanent and irreversible. If you think that you may want to use the integration in the future, consider setting it to Inactive instead.
Note that Slack integrations cannot be deleted in Tickd. To remove the Slack integration, go to your Slack settings on Slack.com and uninstall from there.
To delete an integration:
- Click on the integration link on the integration list page.
- Click on the Remove tab at the top of the page.
- Click the delete this integration button and complete the deletion by clicking the delete it button on the confirm dialogue. (Note that the integration will be deleted immediately without clicking save.)
Permissions required: Admin only
- Tickd Integration
- Configure GitLab Integration
- Configure GitHub integration
- Configure Bitbucket Integration
- Integrate with a generic code repository