Notifications are issued to alert you to mentions and changes to tickets and projects made by other users.
To view your notifications:
- Open the notifications page by clicking on the notifications ( ) icon on the menu bar at the top of the page or by clicking on the Notifications link in the My Tickd menu on the left panel of the Overview page.
- A list of all your current notifications is shown in the panel at the left hand side of the page. Notifications are
- By default, the first notification in the list is selected and the notification details are displayed in the main panel on the page. You can select a notification to view by clicking the notification link in the left panel.
- You can filter the list of notification according to type (All, Mentions, Following and Assigned) by clicking the filter button for the required notification type shown above the notification list. Filter buttons will only be shown if there is at lest one notification of that type in the list.
- Notification Overview
- Reply to a notification
- Dismiss Notifications
- Update your Notification settings.
- Add a note to a ticket by email
- Set a project to accept incoming email